Monday, August 30, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BEWARE OF EDWINA!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Burn Rubber On Me by the Gap Band!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very sticky morning here in Tucson. Will it rain some more?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to assist with the training of the new caregiver. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't any tasks to complete today. I do have a routine doctors appointment this morning.

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today. So I had better get ready for my appointment. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che il caregiver sia un vincitore!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...