Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Be Good buy Gregory Porter

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. She will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and we are going to meet Bobby at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage.

    I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house and then I will restock his supplies for next week. I need to get the Fiat 500 L washed but I am not because I am sure that it is going to rain later today. Bobby stopped by after breakfast to help me move the fountain into the backyard. I am going to paint it and buy a new pump for it, before I start it up.

   I am going to grill some baby back ribs today for dinner. We will have baked beans and cold slaw to go with it. Yummy!

   Elise and I had a very nice Annie's Day dinner at the
"Wild Garlic" last night. We had a nice Lodi wine, some fondue, Cabria with veggies, Linguine bolonaise, and a cheese cake. It was so good and we were stuffed.


  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Sunday. If time permits we may go to the movies today.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Bobby, thanks for helping me move the fountain.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

You're welcome. ...I think that blue is going to be beautiful! ! Holler at me when you're ready to reassemble ....

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...