Thursday, August 11, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, it has been a very long day for me and my shorty. We took care of many errands today and we both are exhausted.

Elise prepared cheese crisps, tamales, shredded lettuce, refried beans with plenty of salsa and jalapenos for dinner. We got it all down with a couple of martini's and cervezas. It was all good. We watched a movie on DVD from Netflix. We also went to the movies to see "Innocents and Five Nights in Maine". They were very good and we recommend that you see them.

Elise has hit the sheets to read and I am watching TV until I check on Chris later this evening. At that time I will follow Elise's lead and hit the sheets. Have a good evening!
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger (sis)n glad that Mogie is back at home and doing better.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...