Friday, August 12, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon,



How are you doing so far on the TGIF? Well, I met with my new nurse's supervisor and so did Chris. Chris did not take to him that well, but it is going to take time for him to do that. He knows who he likes and doesn't. Smile!

Ken the roofer was here as well and he could not find a problem on Chris's roof at the skylight. We will keep an eye on it when it rains again. Chris is up and watching TV with me. He is complaining right now so I will have to change the channel to something else.

I am looking forward to having dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening with Elise and Bobby is going to join us. I will be taking out my suitcase for tomorrow's packing event soon. I am starting to get a bit hungry and I am thinking a small pizza. Yeah!

Have a good afternoon and enjoy the day.
Cheers.....Jessie

JT, still nothing from George.

Tiger (sis) how is Mogie?

Jet,how is Red doing today?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

The picture is a real hoot!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...