Thursday, August 4, 2016

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Call Me!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  I will be putting on the kettle very soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. I am in need of a few cups of coffee this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

 It is going to be a very busy day today. Truly Nolan, Centurylink, and the the window guys will be here to put some insulation around the windows. Hopefully everything is gets done so we can hit up a movie today.

 Well, we had a great evening at Shoo and Stu's last night. We enjoyed a very good meal, good vino, and great laughs. Now as for the "Mahjong" it was everyone  out for blood. Elise was on fire winning several games, Shoo began to get hot, Stu, lit a fire, and me I was as cold as a witches (woohoo). Smile! I lost big time, but it was all fun. I knew that my luck was not going to be any good when I forgot to bring the "Mahjong" cards and change purses. I had to come back home to get them. I wonder what happened today to make me forget them? A real puzzlement indeed!

 It is another muggy and sticky morning here in Tucson. Have a good day and be careful out there.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Shoo and Stu,thank you for a fun evening.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...