Friday, August 26, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!


HAVING MORNING SEX WITH SHEILA!


Mood: Content! Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. Hey, we got rained on last night, yes we did. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson.

   I have a very busy day today. I have several errands that I need to take of this morning to include a trip to the air base. Bobby will be here early this morning to paint some more in Chris's bedroom. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  I am going to hit up the treadmill very soon and I will tackle it again this evening. I have to get the Do-Drop-Inn room #2 ready for my girlfriend Sheila's visit tomorrow. It is going to be a wild weekend with her for sure. Can you say Gin and Tonic? Sheila will for sure and several times. Smile!

  I will be getting Chris up as soon as I return from my errands. We will go into the main house and chill for a bit.

   This evening my shorty, Bobby and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. Can you say T-Bone? We will for sure and of course the Burgundy will be enjoyed.

  Have a great TGIF! Enjoy, stay safe and be blessed.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray, have a safe trip. Enjoy!

Jayne, how are things going at home with the wedding? Has Maggie left yet?

Jane and John, what is up for today?

JT and George, what is going on in Chandler?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...