Saturday, August 13, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: California In Love by 2 Pac

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is working it's magic this morning. I tossed and turned last night for some reason and I am a bit sluggish this morning. A second cup of coffee will remedy that hopefully. Smile!

   David will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be taking the Fiat 500L Trekking in for routine services this morning at 11:00am. Have to get her ready for the trip to Alpine and 
San Diego. We will start the packing process today for the trip.

   I need to get busy. Have a great weekend everyone.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how is Mogie?

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Have a great time away Jessie & Elsie,,
You so need the time away for awhile.
Enjoy yourselves,,,,

Jessie said...

Thank you Mary and Bob. Have a great weekend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...