Thursday, August 11, 2016

Howdy!

Hello!

Hey how are you doing? We are OK. It has been a very busy day today. Phone tech was here to complete the repairs on the telephone lines. It was a good thing that Janye stayed overnight to care for Chris. That freed me up to get our errands done. Thank you Jayne.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. My new nurse's supervisor is paying Chris and I a visit at 9:30am. Early, yes it is! Hey today is Chris's birthday he turned 46 years old but he looks 20 years old. Janye sung Happy Birthday to him early this morning.

We gave Chris his gifts and we took photos of him. I will post them as soon as I can. We hope that you are doing well and we hope that your day is a good one.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...