Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cheerful!

Music listening to: Hey Ya by Outkast!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My shorty is deep in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. I will have a small salad a bit later. I just got off of the treadmill and I will hit it up again this evening. Whew!

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning while Bobby is here caring for Chris. Jayne will be here this afternoon to take over.

   Hey, Elise brought me a wonderful dinner back from"El Corral" last night. I had salad, fries and baby back ribs that were fall off the bone. Very good. Of course my shorty prepared a cocktail to go along with it. Guess what? I slept like a log. Yeah!

   We are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Nine Lives". It should be a good one. Later in the evening we are meeting up with Mike, Vickie and Pat at the "Polish Cottage" for dinner. We are looking forward to a good meal, laughs and vodka. Oh Yeah!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper everyone. I hope that my girlfriend Jane gets her (Mojo) working again very soon because mine is working overtime. WooHoo! 

We're out!...........Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...