Sunday, August 28, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day end well? Ours did for sure. The window techs completed the last window in the back of the main house and it looks great.

We just got back from having dinner at "Wilbur's" the food was very good  and it was good to see Papa and Jane again. We haven't seen them since they returned from Peru. They are looking good but rigors of the trip has them tired and in need of rest. They told us so much about the highs and lows of the trip. It was very interesting.

We are back at home and Elise has hit the sheets to read. I will follow suit after I check on Chris for the night. Have a good sleep and remember that tomorrow is Monday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...