Thursday, August 4, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you? I am doing pretty good so far. I got some much needed rest this morning due to Jayne being here to care for Chris.

Bobby has just taken Chris to "Chucky Cheese" for awhile. He loves it there with all of the kids and the noise.

The window tech are still here working on the insulation for the the new windows. Hopefully we will get to the movies later today.

Elise prepared Sloppy Joe's for dinner and man was it good. So good that I had to text my brother Herman to let him know. Smile! I am enjoying a few rum and coke cocktails while I am watching TV along with Elise.

It is getting cloudy and I hear a few thunder boomers in the distance. We just might get some more rain. We hope that your day is going your way.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...