Monday, August 8, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood" Relaxed! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: So Ruff, So Tuff by Zapp

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a bit later. I will be hitting the treadmill today as well. It is another sticky and muggy morning here in the Old Pueblo. Hopefully it will rain. We got a nice lightning show last not but no rain.

  Hey, those baby back ribs that I grilled last night was so, so, good. I out did myself. We also had baked beans and cold slaw as well. We got it all down with a few cocktails.

   Elise and I went to the movies last night to see "Suicide Squad" in 3D. It was pretty good and different for us.
   I have no plans for today as of yet but that can change in an instant. Have a great Monday and be careful out there.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hello, will contact you after I clean and paint the fountain. Thanks.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...