Monday, August 29, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, I have gotten everything taken care of for today except I haven't made it to the treadmill as of yet, but I will.

Chris is relaxing watching TV and I will be joining him shortly. It is such a nice day here in Tucson. Chris and I walked the hood for a bit until I started to become a mosquito snack. I know that am sweet and chocolaty good. Yeah! Smile!

I finished all of my medical courses online and that is a relief. Hope that your day is going your way?

Later.....Jessie and Elise


Country Granny, thank you for posting to the blog about the wedding pics. I do hope that you and Bob take that stay-cation this weekend if only for one day. Enjoy!

Bobby, thank you for posting to the blog about the wedding pics.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yes, you are sweet and chocolaty good. I'll bet Elise agrees with me. (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...