Monday, August 8, 2016

Hey!

Hey,

How are you doing so far? Chris is resting nicely and we are watching a Zombie movie on TV. So cool!

My playmate is off to the gym to workout. I just had the last piece of the baby back ribs and it is much, much better today. I am going to have to grill some more of them.

I just got a text from JT. He is asking about a good place to visit in Germany. He is planning a visit for sometime next year. I suggested that he go back to Giessen, Germany where he was born at. I believe that he would enjoy it there very much. Great idea.

I hope that you are enjoying the day so far? I will chat at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...