Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


VIEW FROM THE FIAT 500L . CLOUDY MOUNTAINS.


Hope your day was blessed? Mine was without a doubt. It has been a very busy one for me today, but I got everything done like I had planned.

My playmate loved her Annie's Day gifts and so did I. We are going to plan a dinner out in the near future to further celebrate our special day.

I would like to thank everyone for your emails, texts, phone calls, cards and gifts. We are truly blessed to have such good friends and family to wish us happiness on this day.

We had Popeye's chicken, cold slaw, red beans and rice and plenty of cocktails to get it all down. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise has hit the sheets to read and relax. I just got off of the treadmill and it really wore me out. Whew!

Have a wonderful evening and again thank you all for making our day special.
Later...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...