Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Humpty Dance

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris today. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good and we are going to have breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" with Bobby. Chris will be receiving a massage today from Donna. The window tech's will be here this morning to install new windows in the back of the main house. Hopefully they will get it all done today. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

We had a great dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night with Bobby. The food was as good as ever and the carafe of Burgundy was spot on. I am still beat and sore from cutting down a large branch that feel while we were away. I also had to chop it up into smaller pieces so that it could be picked up this week for Brush and Bulk pickup. Bobby is painting Chris's room a corral color and it is looking good.

I will post about our trip to Alpine, CA and San Diego as soon as I get some down time and I get caught back up in the real world. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Later.....Jessie and Elise
  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...