Friday, August 26, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Has your day just about ended? We just got back from having a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Bobby. The food was very good and so was the room temperature Burgundy! Ahhhhh!

Bobby has done a very good job on Chris's bedroom and he will take care of a few spots tomorrow and he will be done with it.

Elise has hit the sheets to read and I will complete one of my continuing nursing class online. I have four of the that I need to complete.

I need to get back on the treadmill again before I hit the sheets and I am not sure that is going to happen tonight. We shall see how it goes because I am stuffed to the gills and I am sure that Elise is as well.

Got a text from JT saying that it is raining in Chandler finally so we may get some of it during the night. I hope so. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...