Monday, August 1, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a bit later. It is another sticky and muggy morning here in Tucson. We got a very nice rain last night with storm warnings and the works. There was some flooding on the east side of Tucson. We may get more today.

   I have to find someone to pick on due to Jane and Papa left for Peru today. I know I will hook up with Dottie the Keno Queen. Yeah! Papa and Jane will be gone for 21 days. Hope I can get through this void.

  The window techs finished up yesterday and it looks good. My playmate is very happy and she may have some more work in the near future. We have to do some painting on the front of the main house due to a section of ivy died and had to be taken down.

  I have to run an errand or two today. To include gassing up the Fiat 500L. Hey tomorrow is our anniversary, so I will have to make some plans for that too!

  Have a good day and stay safe, happy and dry desert dwellers.
Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...