Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!



How are you doing? Well, I am back online again and I am thrilled to be back. My playmate has been offline as well and we both lost or land line service.

Elise has a brand new modem and we both have been re-wired outside and also on the telephone pole. The tech will be returning tomorrow to recheck the phone lines again. The phone in the kitchen is still not working.

I am so behind with what I need to get done. It is going to take me awhile to catch up. I will be stuck at home again for the third day waiting on the tech to work his magic.

I haven't heard from any of my girlfriends and that is not a good thing at all, eh? Maybe I need to do an intervention on this matter? My (moj0) is taking a beating if you will and Jane is not hear for me to harass, smile! Lucky girl! 

We hope that your day has been a good one? Have a wonderful evening and enjoy. Our upcoming trip to San Diego is going to be much appreciated let me tell you.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, thanks for the update on Mogie.

JT, we are glad that you are planning a trip to Germany.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...