Saturday, August 6, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Everybody Dance Now by CC Music Factory

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about, so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a bit later. Hey,we got rained again last night and that is always a good thing for us desert dwellers. We may get more today.

    My playmate and I had a good dinner last night at "Leo's". We had planned on going to "La Parrilla Suiza" but it was closed due an electrical problem. We had a couple of margaritas with our tacos and enchiladas  at "Leos". Delicious!

   After dinner we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live one woman show about Ann Landers. It was very good and we recommend this one for sure.

    David will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening to  care for Chris. The window tech will be here this morning to put the finishing touches on the windows and he is going to put in the new door at the carport.

   My shorty and I are going to the "Wild Garlic" for our Anniversary dinner this evening. We like it there and the food and service is great. Can you say vino? We will for sure!

    Have a great weekend and enjoy!
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...