Friday, August 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey what are you up to? Well, we just got back from having dinner at "Cheddars" in El Con Mall. The food was very good and the place was packed with people waiting outside to be seated. We had a fun evening with Bobby. We were shocked that "Cody's Beef and Bean was closed for vacation. We don't remember that ever happening.

We have our suitcases out and we are ready to decide what to pack tomorrow for San Diego. I am feeling a little strange this evening for some reason and I will keep an eye out on this for sure. Have a good evening enjoy and sleep well.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise


Loraine, (girlfriend) I am pleased that you liked the pick that I posted on the blog. I have to tell you I am missing my other girlfriends something awful. Yes, I am.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...