Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Into The Groove by Madonna

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a little later. It is another cloudy morning here in Tucson. Hopefully we will get more rain today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  I forgot to mention  a few days ago that the "Tucson Women's Chorus" director passed away on Monday morning. Elise and other members are deeply saddened. Prayers for Karleena's family would be good.

 We are meeting up with Shoo and Stu this evening for a marathon of "Mahjong". It is going to cutthroat all evening long. Of course I will be the victor!


  Have a good Hump Day!
Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie and Elise said...

Hello Country Grannie,
How are you and Bob doing today?
Thank you for the Annie's Day posting on our blog.
Have a great day.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...