Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Burned Rubber!

Music listening to: Come Go With Me by Expose

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a Pop Tart this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a bit later.I just got off of the treadmill and it kicked my butt this morning. I will hit it again this evening. I am into pain and torture. Not! Smile!

   I am going to give the fur-babies a wash today. After the wash they will run to the back of Chris's house and roll around in the dirt. Silly fur-babies.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tuesday and be careful and stay safe. I will post pics from San Diego later today.

   Ciao.........Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog. How is Bob? I agree it feels really good when you can open a window and let a nice cool breeze in. Yes!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...