Monday, August 1, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? It has been a pretty good day here in Tucson. I reattached the ivy on one side of the house.

Bobby did an excellent job of taking down the ivy on left front of the house that had died. He also scraped and he then painted the house on the left from. Great job!

NEW WINDOW IN THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE

NEW WINDOW ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE  HOUSE

NEW WINDOW ON THE LEFT FRONT OF THE HOUSE

BOBBY CLEARED , SCRAPED AND PAINTED THIS AREA.


Tomorrow I am going to pick up the old ivy and brush and load it up in the Tacoma to take to the dump site. I am also going to get a few errands taken care of tomorrow morning as well.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, sliced tomatoes for breakfast. It was very good. We watched "Blue Bloods" and "Orange Is The New Black"as well. Chris enjoyed it.

It is starting to cloud up and get dark. I can also here some rumbling of thunder in the distance. So we may get some of the wet stuff later tonight.

We hope that your evening will be a pleasant one. Sleep well!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

My name is Jessie and I approve this blog.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

New windows look great!

Bobby said...

Thank you for the kind words. ..the whole house looks amazing!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...