Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sup?

Sup?

How goes it for you? I just got back from having the Fiat 500L Trekking washed and waxed. She is looking good now. Now that I have got her washed you know it is going to rain right? Smile!

I washed the fur-babies and that was a chore. They did not like that at all. As soon as I was done they headed to the dirt to roll around. Now they need another bath, but not today.

Here are a few pics from San Diego. We had such a good time. We met up with Tim and Sharon for dinner. They are doing very well. I was going to take a pic of then but Sharon said that she would send us a pic soon. She didn't want one taking right then. Gotta respect that.

The surprise of the trip was come to find out our gorgeous niece Sara was there as well. We met up for dinner at an Italian restaurant. The food was very good and so was the vino. Sara is such a beautiful woman. She should be a model I tell you.

My playmate and I caught the trolley to downtown San Diego. Walked around and we had a very nice time. We love San Diego. Here are a few pics. Enjoy! Chat at you later. Elise is meeting up with her book club this evening at "El Corral". She is going to bring me back a half rack of baby backs and fries. I will have my fork and wet ones at the ready for sure. "Manga".




I FIT RIGHT IN WITH THESE SOLDIERS AND SAILORS

BOB HOPE ENTERTAINING THE TROOPS

WHAT IS UNDER THAT DRESS? THIS GUY WANTS TO KNOW. SMILE!


MARGARITA TIME

PEOPLE LINED UP TO GET INTO CAFE COYOTE

OUR NIECE SARA AND ELISE







ELISE SAID THAT IT IS 5:00 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE! IT IS TIME FOR A JACK AND COKE.




2 comments:

Loraine said...

What beautiful pictures! What a beautiful city!

countrygranny47 said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES JESSIE,

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...