Sunday, August 28, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? We had a wonderful breakfast with Sheila this morning at the "Egg Connection". Pat did not show up this morning. Hope that she is doing OK.

Sheila is on her way back home to Gilbert. She is going to return next month. Her room will be available when she needs it.

Chris is enjoying his massage from Donna and Elise is going to get one this afternoon. I got my ears lowered by my favorite barber on the air base. She was glad to see me and I her. Her hours had been reduced and that is why I have not seen her in a while.

Jayne sent me a nice group of photos from the wedding at home. I will post them very soon. The bride is beautiful I must say. The window techs are hard at work.

This evening we are going to join Papa John and Jane at "Wilbur's" for dinner this evening. We hope that you are having a good Sunday?

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are back with your blogs. Have missed them.

Cheela said...

I had a super time as always!!!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...