Sunday, August 14, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is just about over and it has been a pretty good one. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise has just hit the sheets to read a book. Jayne is here tonight. She will be staying over to get some much needed rest. I am just about to start Chris's IV drip, He has had his dinner and he gobbled it all down.

I am going recheck my packing and then I will check on Chris and  then I will hit the shower. Then I will follow Elise's lead. We hope that your day has been a good one? Have a good night and sleep well.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, I will take plenty of pics while we are away. I just took the camera battery off of the charger.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...