Friday, August 5, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Ain't Too Proud To Beg by TLC

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will have a small salad a little later. We are supposed to get more rain today. We will see since we did not get any yesterday. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   The window tech will be here this morning to finish up with insulation process. Bobby did and excellent job of removing the old ivy and it's supports yesterday. Thanks Bobby.

   My playmate and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening. Can you say margarita? We will be sure. After HH we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live one woman play titled " The Lady With All Of The Answers". It is about the columnist Ann Landers. It got great reviews and it should be a good one for sure.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a great TGIF!
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...