Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

JANE AND PAPA JOHN AT LAX.


Hey how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? Well, I got all of my errands taken care of and I hope that nothing comes up to change my mellow day so far.

Bobby is here caring for Chris and Lupe our housekeeper is here cleaning Chris's house. My playmate just left for the gym. I am going to take a quick sailors shower and then I will check to see what is on TV.

I am starting to get a bit hungry from this morning's treadmill workout though. I think another cup of coffee and a slice of toast will do the trick. Hopefully! I want to pig out this evening at the "Polish Cottage" with Vickie,Mike and Pat. I see that the Brush and Bulk people from the city are starting to pick items off the streets.

Well, I had better see what kind of trouble I can get myself into on this Humper!

Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...