Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a small salad a little bit later in the morning. It is still muggy and sticky outside. We got a very good rain yesterday and it had the streets looking like rivers. It rained do much that a leak developed in Chris's house at on of the skylights. Elise called to have the roofer come out on Friday it the drain stops. It is supposed to rain again today.

  I will be stuck in the house again due to the phone tech will be here sometime today to check the phone lines. When it rains it does something to the phones here and all over Tucson.

  I do need to get a couple of errands take care of this morning while Bobby is here caring for Chris. Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  Have a great Humper and stay safe.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, glad to hear that Mogie is doing OK.

Jet, glad to hear that Red did well with his surgery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jesse, just returned from a fairly long walk. High 70s are still HOT with the humidity. Have a great time in San Diego! !

Loraine said...

I got 2 1/2 inches of rain yesterday! I think that's a record for my location.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...