Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Beware!


Good Morning


Mood: Pissed off, disappointed


Music listening to: Meeting In The Ladies Room


Monday Beware! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am by checking my email and looking in on Chris. I received some email that pissed me off from my son's apartment complex and I will get it in contact with them this morning. Yep, its a Monday in full form.


Elise is counting sheep this morning but she will be up and about soon. I am on my second cup of coffee this morning. How was your weekend? Any plans for today? We had a fantastic dinner last night and Elise's Mum enjoyed it very much. We had deep fried catfish, french fries, tartar sauce that was homemade and it was oh, so good. Elise Mum had butter pecan ice cream for dessert as well.


After dinner we went to see the movie Crazy Heart and it was very good. We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read a book. I watched a little TV until Rosemary left for the night. I checked on Chris and then I called it a day myself. I has been a very good Sunday here in the Old Pueblo.


Have a better Monday than I am having. Stay safe and enjoy. Oops sorry about my previous post about the Super Bowl being yesterday instead of this coming Sunday. Hey, our Cat's bet California and now we are tied for first place in the Pac10.



Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good day.


Joe, I found out the the book sale will be on 7 Feb and 14 Feb.


Claudia, have a good week.


Ross and Denise, how was the weekend?


Nancy, you and the family have a good week.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...