Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: Love To Love You by Donna Summers


Happy Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all crickets this morning but rest assured she will be hopping about very soon. Any plans for today? None set for me as of yet but that is sure to change.


I need to grind some coffee beans so I can get a pot on and get this day moving along. We hope that your day is a good one. Stay safe, happy and healthy.


Later....................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening.


Tiger and Marcie, wake up!


Nancy, have a wonderful day.


Sis, how are things going in Georgia?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...