Sunday, February 14, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


We just got back from having dinner at Claim Jumper and it was very good. I had chicken tortilla soup, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggies, and a huge biscuit. Elise salad, half of a chicken, baked potatoes and veggies. We downed it with a Lodi red that was great.


After dinner we stopped in at the Ethiopian place to set up reservations for the month of March. Then we stopped at the Outback for a Walla-b-darn and they were delicious and it hit the spot. We returned home and Elise began to read her book and I checked on Chris after Rosemary left for the night. It has been a good Valentines Day.


Earlier we watched a DVD that was really good and we downed a few rum and cokes. We hope that your day went well? Tomorrow is Monday so beware and enjoy the holiday.

Cheers.................


Good Night Jeanne, I will call you tomorrow.


Marcie, have a good evening and a better tomorrow.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...