Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Beware!


Good Morning


Mood: Sleepy, tired.


Music listening to: Boogie Nights


How are you? I started the day at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise has still got that tune going this morning but she will be up and singing a different song shortly. I am dragging this morning due to the lack of sleep. I tossed and turned all night and Lampchop didn't help with her barking at whatever she saw or smelled. I went out twice during the night and I saw nothing. Thank God for coffee, eh? I will be downing a few cups early this morning. I may even try to get a few winks in after I get Chris settled.


I also have to run a few errands today as well. Any plans? Well, I had better get things rolling along before I bang my head into the keyboard, smile. Have a good day and a great week.


Later...........


Good Morning Jeanne.


Marcie, what are you up to?


Steph, did you get the photo of the lapel pin?


Ross and Denise, have a good one.


Joe and Mary, what is new?


Rosie, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...