Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Boggie Nights


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming with the fish this morning. I have my cup of coffee at the ready this morning. We have been rained on pretty good for the last two days and we have more snow on the mountains. Any plans for today?


We had a very nice dinner out last night with Elise's Mum at Red Lobster. Of course we shared a bottle of red, don't you know? After we dropped Mum off at her home we stopped in Blockbusters to get a DVD for today. After Kecia left for the night I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.


We will return home to watch our Wildcats play basketball this evening. Go Cat's! Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one.

Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, how are you?


Nancy, haven't heard from you in a few days. Are you doing OK?


Rosie, wonderful photos of your trip, thanks for sharing.


Flo and John, what are you up to?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...