Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF


Good Morning


TGIF


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Mercedes by Pebbles


How are you on this TGIF? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still in dreamland but she will spring into motion soon. The coffee is very good this morning and it takes the edge off of the 38 degree temp outside. Any plans for today?


We watched our Wildcats beat the Oregon Ducks last night in basketball, it was a good game. Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game here today and she enjoys her bridge very much. We are going to go our for dinner this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We will be going to the Doubletree Inn for some prime rib, hmmmm, good.


Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Marcie, you behave.


Herman, have a good weekend.


Sis, stay safe in Georgia.


Ross,I am enjoying the emails a lot.


Flo and John, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...