Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Blessed


Music listening to: Call Me by Al Green (classic R&B)



How are things going? It is another Hump Day, any plans? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is practicing her yodelling this morning and she has got a good tune going, smile. I am sure that she will be up and at it shortly.


I have my coffee in hand and I am hoping that today goes as planned. I want to thank everyone for the well wishes I appreciate it and you very much. I guess it is the military discipline that has been instilled in me that keeps me moving forward and I try to have a back up plan, but sometimes even that goes left.


Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon if the caregivers show up. Hey, we are under a winter storm watch here in the Old Pueblo. We have a 80% chance of the wet stuff and the possibility of some snow below 3000 feet. Well, I had better get busy and get Chris's day moving forward. Have a good day and enjoy.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne, try to get some sleep today if you can.


Tiger and Marcie, let's get a move on.


Steph, thank you.


Liz, thank you.


Claudia, how are things in Texas?


Joe, enjoy your fishing trip today. Mary, get some rest.


Nancy, how are things?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...