Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Night







Good Night






Hey, how was your day? It has been a pretty good day here in the Old Pueblo for Chris and I. I cannot say that for my Elise, she had been having a time of it today. You would have thought it was a Monday, eh? She has been through many hair pulling problems today, but she is dealing with them so far.






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. I am looking forward to what she brings me back for dinner tonight, I believe it will be some good Mexican fare. Ole'. I was supposed to get back to my Psych class assignments today but I was concerned about Elise that I postponed it until tomorrow.






Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have good evening and sleep well.






Cheers.................






Good Night Jeanne, hope that you start to feel better soon. We will see you tomorrow.






Olivia, it was good to hear from you today.






Tiger and Marcie, have a wonderful evening.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...