Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day!




Good Morning




Mood: Content




Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by Barry White (classic R&B)




What is going on around your way? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise has got a concert going on this morning, but she will up and dancing soon. Any plans for today? I have to grind up some coffee beans this morning so I can put the pot on. My coffee cup is feeling lonely without anything in it, smile.




I have to run a errand or two this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I will load up the pick up this evening for our mini-vacation to New Mexico. We are going to go out for dinner this evening with Elise's Mum. We are going to Marie Calenders because Elise's Mum loves their chicken pot pies that are huge. Also a plus for us is that Wednesdays are half price night on bottles of wine. Cheers!




Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good day and be careful out there.


Later.......................




Good Morning Jeanne, we hope that you are feeling better today?




Marcie, have a good one.




Joe, wow Piranha in Tucson? Now that is the making of a movie, eh?




Sis, how are you doing? Are things OK in Georgia?




Nancy, have a good day.




Steph, what is for breakfast today?




Mary and Joe, how are you doing?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...