Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a good day here in Tucson. I ran my errands and I got the pick up checked out for our mini-vacation to New Mexico. I did some yard work after Kecia left for the day. Chris was outside watching me and supervising, while Elise was clearing out leaves and such from the front yard so that I could spray the yard with a weed killer.


Jeanne W showed up to visit with Chris and that brought a smile to his face. She talked with Elise while I continued to work on the yard. Later we played games on the Wii and Chris watched us. Elise prepared dinner for us that consisted of the leftover stuffed green peppers,man is that good. We all watched a few episodes of Mash on DVD.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. I am all packed and ready to go to New Mexico on Thursday morning. It should be a fun trip. I want to thank everyone who have been checking off on the reactions portion of our blog. You have a good evening and a great tomorrow.


Cheers..........


Good Night Jeanne, I hope that you will be feeling better tomorrow.


Marcie, good night, Have you heard from Sis?


Monna, you are the best.Give a shout out to everyone.


Claudia, how are you doing?


Sis, stay safe in Georgia.


Steph, have a good night and get some rest.


Liz, where are you?


Nancy, have a great evening.


2 comments:

Cheela said...

Great picture of Elise!!!

Jessie said...

Shelia,
How are youdoing? How is everyone? I agree that the pic of Elise is very nice.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...