Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Sleepy


Music listening to: Nada


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am, but I have been awake since 2:00am due to Lampchop barking at something. I got up to see what it was and I saw nothing at all, so I was wide awake. The barking woke Elise up as well but she quickly had her lights out and returned to dreamland.


We will be leaving at around 6 or 7 this morning headed for New Mexico for a few days. I tell you I am in need of some hot coffee right now, can you say a gallon please? My stomach is growling as well and I guess I need some bacon and eggs or something too!


We had a very nice dinner out with Elise's Mum last night at Marie Calendar's. I had a cup of potato cheese soup, fish, shrimp and fries. Elise had the Mediterranean salmon with veggies, and Mum had chicken pot pie her favorite. We washed it down with a bottle of red and coffee. We were all too full to have any pie for dessert.


We returned home and I checked on Chris, then I hit the sheets and called it a night. Kecia is caring for Chris tonight and while we are away she will be sharing the care with Rosemary. Well, I had better get myself together and get this mini-vacation started. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne, we will give you a call later today from New Mexico.


Marcie, is everything OK?


Rosie, you are on a roll with your emails. How are you?


Flo and John, what are you up to?


Steph, have a good day.


Nancy, take it slow and easy today.


Joe and Mary, anything new?


Janice and Frank, how are things?


Sis, it was good to hear from you as always. How was your day off in the (A)?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...