Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rainy Sunday


Good Morning


Mood: All Wet!


Music listening to: Summertime by Will Smith


How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. I was awakened from a peaceful sleep at around 1:30am by the dogs barking at something. I went right back to sleep after I looked around and saw nothing. It was raining pretty good and we always need the rain. As a matter of fact it is raining right now. The coffee is good this morning and I just made pot from fresh ground beans.


I am going to go out for breakfast with Mum this morning at Ihop because it is close to her home and to kept her out of the rain. Elise will be home this evening and it will be good to see her and to hear about what went on in Pasadena. I have no plans for today and that is a good thing.


Well, you have a good day and a better tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie,let's get a move on.


Rosie, so good to hear that things are are going well and that you are keeping busy.


Claudia, how are you?


Sis, have a great upcoming week in Georgia.


Nancy, good to hear from you and I am glad that all is well.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...