Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Tucson


Good Morning


Mood: Dragging


Music listening to: My,My,My by Johnny Gill


What is up? I started the day off at 5:25am caring for Chris. Elise is dreaming of about the white sands of New Mexico and we will be there in a couple of days. The coffee is nice and hot this morning. Any plans for today?


I have to run a couple of errands after Kecia arrives this morning to care for Chris. After that I will check my packing again and close up my suitcase. Chris is going to visited by his case manager this afternoon. He always enjoys a visit from Jeanne W. I think that I will hit the Wii today as well for a quick workout.


I have added a new feature to our blog called Reactions. You the reader or follower can check off a block stating what you thought about our blog. It is just a click and you are done. Give it a try! It will follow every post that we make.


Well, I had better get to work. Have a good Tuesday and a great upcoming Hump Day.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.................


Steph, how are you?


Marcie, have a good one. Have you heard anything from Tiger?


Janice and Frank, how are things?


Nancy, have a good day.


Ross, thank you for the great emails.


Sis, how are things in the (A).


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...