Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Rested, Jubilant


Music listening to: I Like Big Butts by Sir Mix-A-Lot


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I got a good nights sleep last night and I am ready to go. Any plans for today?


I have none as of yet and that will change I am sure of that. I want to thank everyone for your comments about our trip to New Mexico, we had a very nice time there. The coffee is good and I think I will get a second cup and maybe some toast. Well, I had better get busy and get the dogs fed. Kecia is here caring for Chris early today and that is good.

Later...........


Good Morning Jeanne, how are you feeling?


Tiger and Marcie, have a good day.


Sharon, good to hear from you, thank you for your comments about our trip.


Sandy, thank you for your comment about our trip. Have a great day.


Sis, you have a good day in Georgia.


Sharon in the UK, so good to hear from you guys.


Susie, we are glad that you like the photos, it was a lot of fun.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...