Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Night

Good Night

The day has come to an end and it has been a day of ups and downs. We just got back from dinner at Buddy's Grill and it was very good. Elise's Mum wanted to take us out this evening. Mum had the chicken salad with fruit, and she had bread and coffee. Elise and I had the pork chops,veggies, baked potato, Au gratin potatoes, apple sauce and bread. Elise and I washed it down with a Jack and Coke.

We also had a very nice evening with Jeanne and Angelica. It is always a pleasure to visit them up in the foothills of Tucson. We had tostadas and a couple of Jack and Cokes and they were great. We also played a few hands of bridge and that was a lot of fun. It is so good to see Jeanne up and about.

Well, Rosemary just left and I checked on Chris and he is doing OK. Tomorrow one of Chris's case manager's will visit with him and I early in the morning. Have a good night and sleep well. I want to thank everyone who commented about the Smilebox that I sent out called Wanted. I also want to thank everyone who follows our blog for checking the response boxes as well.

Cheers.............

Good Night Jeanne, thank you for a great evening.

Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...