Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has come to a close and I am glad that this Monday is just about over. My mood has changed from this morning by leaps and bounds. The problem that showed itself this morning was a computer error at my son's apartment complex. I called and I talked to the accounts manager and he apologized for the mistake, but I did let him know how I felt about the whole thing.

Chris and I spent a lot of time outside today because the weather has been good for the past couple of days. That is supposed to change by the middle of the week with another storm front passing through the Old Pueblo. Elise prepared some soup for dinner and we watched a DVD that was very good and it had us on the edge of our seats and it grabbed Chris as well. We also watched Mash on DVD as well.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mums. Well, I had better get back to work. Have a good night's sleep and a better day tomorrow.


Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne, I called you this afternoon and I left a message. Is everything OK?


Rosie, you are a very good friend. Have a good evening.


Tiger and Marcie, is everything OK?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...