Monday, February 15, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has come to an end just about and I am really tired tonight. I am sure that I need to get the sleep that I lost last night. I hope that tonight will not be a repeat. It has been a good day anyway, I got my errands done and Chris and I played on the Wii for a while. Elise played for a short while before she prepared dinner.


We had chili with injera this evening and it was fantastic. We also had carrots, red peppers and tomatoes. We washed it down with ginger ale, smile. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. Tomorrow I will take the pick up to be topped off at Jiffy Lube,to make sure that it is good to go for our mini-vacation to New Mexico.


Well, I had better double check my packing list and I am going to check to see what the weather will be in New Mexico for the next few days. Have a good evening and get plenty of rest.

Chin,chin...............


Good Night Jeanne, it was good to talk to you this evening.


Marcie, sleep well.


Nancy, have a peaceful night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...