Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Who Dat? We Dat!


Good Morning


Go Saints! Who dat? We dat!


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Do I Do by Stevie Wonder



How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds and saying in her sleep "Who dat?" Elise lost the bet we made so she will be buying the vino at Flemings in a couple of weeks. "We Dat! Any plans for this Monday? Beware and take it slow and easy. The coffee is doing it's job this morning.


I have a doctor's appointment this morning for my self for a routine checkup. Other than that I have no plans at all. I forgot to mention about how our evening went on Saturday night. We had a very nice dinner at Casa Vicente. We started off with a nice bottle of red and a hot bowl of soup made from black eyed peas, tomatoes and various seasonings. It was to die for. We ordered off of the tapas menu and we shared,Gambones, Lamp chops, Orange Roughy, Chorizo over mashed potatoes, black rice and bread. We topped that off with coffee while we were listening to live Flamingo guitarist. A wonderful evening.


After dinner we went to the Arizona Theater Company to watch a musical called Name of Title. I was very good and it deserved the standing ovation at it's ending. What a great way to end a Saturday night. Yesterday we had a very nice breakfast out with Elise's Mum at IHOP and it was really packed with people and of course the food was good. We returned home and we prepared for Super Bowl 44. Elise fixed a meatloaf that was excellent and we had sweet peas, and baked potatoes. We had at least two or three rum and cokes to go along with the dinner and that hit the spot nicely.


We also watched a DVD with Chris called Give Em Hell Malone and it was very good with lots of action and gunfire, smile. Well, as promised here is a bit more about our Murder Mystery Dinner.


I know that you are waiting to find out who the killer was, right? Well, do you remember Jimmy Hoffa? I do because I was in Detroit when he disappeared. Well come to find out Jimmy had a sex change and that is why he has never been found until our Murder Mystery. Jimmy Hoffa was now Gloria Stunnem! Yes, you heard it here and Gloria Stunnem was played by Elise and she is the one who killed Ms. Fever the owner of Studio Manhattan. It was a shock to us all because I John Revolting was a prime suspect along with Bruce Leaf the martial artist.


I was glad that it was not me because in the last two Mystery Dinners I was the killer both times. It was a very good evening at Studio Manhattan. Well, I had better go and check on Chris and get myself ready for my appointment. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Jerome, Who Dat?


Sis, have a wonderful week in Georgia.


Carol, Who Dat? We Dat! It was a very good game.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...