Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles


How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris this morning. Elise, well she is still in the land of lost souls, but she will be getting her bearings very soon. Any plans for today? Hey, the coffee is Wunderbar this morning.


I have to get Chris prepared for a visit from one of his case manager's who will be here at 8:30am. After that Chris and Elise will be receiving a their weekly massage from Pam. A bit later Elise and I will be tackling the crowds at Costco. We haven't been able to get our workouts in on the Wii for a few days. We had better get back into the swing of things with that very soon.


After Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this afternoon we are going to the movies and then we are going out for dinner at Fleming's. We love Fleming's and we can hardly wait for the great dinner specials they offer. Well, I had better get busy and get a move on. Have a good day and a much better tomorrow.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, wake up!


Sharon D, are you still hungry? Smile.


Sharon Jr. How is the weather now?


Ross, good to hear from you guys. Enjoy your visitors.


Janice and Frank, how are things?


Paula and Marty, how are you guys?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...