Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Groggy


Music listening to: Move Your Feet by Gloria Estephan


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out doing her workout this morning. I am waiting on the coffee to brew so I can feel less groggy. We are under another winter storm watch here in the Old Pueblo for the next couple of days. We are looking at more rain and some snow.


I have to run a few errands this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I will also hit the books for my class so I can be ready for tomorrows lecture. The coffee is ready and so am I, so I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one.

Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, stay safe.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...